In this episode, we talk all about preparing your business for tax season as an online service provider so if you’re struggling to figure out what you need in place this tax season, then this episode has got you covered.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- How Sara got started in the online space
- Why we should be setting aside money for taxes
- Preparing for quarterly taxes
- Top business deductions and things you absolutely can not deduct
- What are 1099s and who do we need to send them to?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes that can affect our taxes
- Projecting, planning, and forecasting your bookkeeping for the future.
- The importance of separating your business and personal bank accounts
Sara Verheyen is a professional bookkeeper and CFO for ambitious entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to grow their business into a sustainable one that serves their quality of life goals, by allowing them to focus on the parts of the business they love rather than the accounting. She has helped clients get organized and understand their financial standing and cash flow in order to make informed business decisions and identify strategies for growth.
Connect with Sara:
Connect with Jenny: